Pepper Lunch & Kebab King @ Sunway Pyramid

We had 3 hours break before our replacement class. Decided to try something different. Which brought Dayal and I to Pepper Lunch. In this place, you get to cook your own food over a hot plate.

Located opposite of A&W and below TGV cinema.

They had this fast food concept where you order at the counter. And they will send the hot plate to your table.

Very comfortable environment. You might just want to stay longer after you meal.

They have two Special sauce, Honey Brown Sauce and Garlic Soya Sauce. Honey brown sauce matched perfectly with your rice, but the garlic soya sauce taste like, ordinary soya sauce.

Dayal ordered the Terriyaki Chicken with egg. First step, stare at it and Mix evenly to cook well.

Add sauce!

Finally, get your chopstick and spoon, start eating. In this photo, Dayal did not mix evenly with the vege and egg.

My Cut Steak with egg.

I overcooked some of my beef which i did not really like it. So, decided to stack up my beef to prevent other slice from overcook.

It was really filling when we finished it. The food was alright, it's just a matter on how you cook and mix it. Although it is quite pricey, but there's no regret trying.

I ordered a set meal which comes with a choice of Soft Drinks, Miso Soup, or ice cream. I chose the Kinako Caramel. Which is Soy bean powder with caramel sauce.


Next we went to Kebab King after walking(to digest) for a while. As Dayal recommended that this place is a substitute for Kyros Kebab.

Located near Pepper Lunch and opposite of the 1901 Hot Dog stall.

There are 5 types of kebab for you to choose. I personally prefer lamb kebab but on that day, lamb was out of stock. My friend claimed that the lamb is the best seller. So, i ordered beef kebab instead.


Great recommendation! Reminds me of my long lost Kyros Kebab taste, which i couldn't find it anywhere. Another nice lamb kebab will be in Mediterranean.