Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa @ Kota Damansara

I always want to try this place as I heard both good and bad reviews about it. Since my uncle didn't know what place to have lunch, so this gives me a chance to try the nasi lemak here. Located just opposite of Station 1 Cafe.



You'll have to order your food in the counter and they'll send it to you when its ready.

This place gives u a historical type of feel with comfortable chairs.

My uncle ordered the Nasi Lemak Sambal Udang Petai. Immediately, he said "Fail" after his first bite. He said the rice haven "open"/ripe. The sambal udang was not fresh also, which gave him a very unsatisfying look. The sambal was nothing special, not very spicy.

I asked the waiter to recommend me the best seller, which is the Nasi Lemak Ayam Masak Merah. My chicken was better compared to my uncle's prawns. Yet, there's nothing to praise.

Saw they have a beverage called Sirup Bandung Soda. Decided to give it a try which gave me a feel that i'm drinking a carbonated antibiotic. The taste just doesn't match at all.

Overall, i think that i won't be coming back here anymore.

0 comments: