Mediterranean @ SS15, Subang

Saw this place when i passed by Taylor's main campus during my holidays. Jack told me the previous night that the lamb in this places is good. So my classmate, Dayal and i finished class and had trouble finding a place for lunch. So, suggested that we go MED.

Located just opposite of Taylor's main campus. This restaurant replaced Little Taiwan.

We get to know that they are McD's branch. Just kidding.


I did not try their lamb, don't wan to order to same dish. So i tried the fish & chips which was thumbsdown. It was those frozen fish and chips from the supermarkets.

The Shirksh Kebab. The lamb was indeed good. Took a small piece and, yum! Well marinated and with the taste of capsicum.

They served with fried, 1 preserved chilly?, tomato sauce(homemade)

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.. THE NO STOCK drink. See it? I bet you do. Durian Juice!

0 comments: