Restaurant Uncle Seng @ SS15, Subang Jaya

Want something different from the usual Wan Tan Mee that you eat? Uncle Seng will be the answer. After class, my friends and I went to Uncle Seng for lunch. Had been a while since i last come to this place, since my college shifted.

Located at the same row as Restoran Pomander, near Taylor's Business School. This place is famous for their 'Own Made Noodles'. This place is usually packed with students and office workers during lunch time. Its best that you go before 12, or after 2p.m.

Char Siew Mee. The noodles was springy and, for me, it was very salty. The one thing that they did not change since the last time i ate here was their vegetable. It was very bitter!

Deep Fried Pork Mee. I would prefer the tasty deep fried pork rather than the char siew i ate.

If you feel that your noodles are tasteless, or you want some spiciness. I suggest you put the chilli sauce on it and turn into a "Spaghetti Balognese" This would definitely be better.

Close on Monday
Operating Hour: 8a.m - 4p.m