Jyu Raku @ SS15, Subang

After class, went for lunch with my family. Wanted to have some japanese food, and sis suggested Jyu Raku, it's opposite of Subang Jaya Medical Centre and beside Rakuzen. The environment was quite similar to Rakuzen.

We had their lunch menu, which was cheaper compare with Ala Carte.

Notice this cute and unique food, but did not order it. How could i possibly eat it!


My mom & the aunt's Sushi to Mini which i don't really like it.

With the naruto fish paste? i'm curious whats that thing after eating japs for so long..taste like fish ball~

The ramen also comes with varieties of Nigirisushi, slurps..

Agedashi tofu, don't think it'll go wrong on this?

My sis's Sashimi Zen, the shashimi were very fresh. Various variety, excluding one fish with a funny taste. Was the first time seeing it though.

Salmon, Maguro(Tuna), Shime Saba(Mackerel), Ika(Squid), Hotate(Scallop) and weird fish(middle front).

This is part of my set which have some nice shashimis =D I love their wasabi as they have the "kick-ness" there!

My Sashimi To. with Unagi. Did not really like this. It sort of overcooked resulting in hardness in the top part. But it was indeed fresh.

I love their Cawanmushi, its so soft and smooth..


Price was ok, you cant complain much with such fresh food. Will definetly come back for more!

0 comments: