Fried Rice @ Kwai Sun, Ss15 Subang


Previously located in "My Friends" opposite of Taylor's Business School but because the owner of the restaurant wanted to take over the hawker stall's business all by himself, they had asked the couple(fried rice) to move away. I did not know that they're no longer in My Friends as i was still on my 1 month holiday that time.

Until Jack told me, he said the fried rice had change their location to Kwai Sun, opposite of TBS and beside the famous Subang Pork Noodle. My Friends had always packed with people if fried rice if open, with each table with at least 1 fried rice! Now that they had change their location, many people did not know it, adding that TBS students are all transferred to Lakeside, their business is affected badly.

Still I love their fried rice =) With Large + Egg @ Rm 5. Do try if you're in SS15 !

2 comments:

Jianhua February 19, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

I miss the fried rice.

Davidcrave February 20, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

When was the last time you eat it? Let's go eat when u are in MY!