Hing Long Taiwanese Noodle House @ Damansara Uptown

If you're thinking of going all the way to Malacca for the famous spicy beef noodle there, you need not travel so far for just a bowl of noodle. I haven't tried the one in Malacca(HQ) but many claimed that the taste is slightly different.




With air-conditioned restaurant, it'll be a big help if you're eating spicy beef noodle. For me, i sweat a lot whenever i'm eating spicy foods.

The taiwanese sausage is nothing special but i love to order it.

Chilled Tofu with Chicken Floss and Century Egg. The sauce(not mistaken is oyster sauce) is very salty.

The main purpose to this place. The Szechuan Style Spicy Beef Tendon Noodle(Soup). Most of the tendon are soft, there's 1-2 that is tough that requires you to chew more. Imagine the weather is so hot nowadays and my sweat kept dripping (into the soup maybe,oh my!)/ Kept asking for tissue and wipe my sweat off until i finish my meal.

Ordered an additional deep fried pork chop noodle, heard others that it's good. Decided to give it a try. The pork chop is nice, but the sauce is, herby smell. Which i did not really like it.

0 comments: